Got denim that lost its luster? This is great example of how to re-wax a pair of jeans, and is also a great reference for those wishing to wax a pair of untreated jeans for the first time.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Otter Wax : Heavy Duty Fabric Wax - found at over at Much & Little (10th & Main) one of our little hole in the wall stores here in Vancouver.
2. A pair of clean dry denim
3. Hair Dryer
1. Take your wax bar out of the box and place your denim on a flat surface. You want to start with doing straight pressured strokes (not too much) but enough so that the fabric catches the wax.
2. Once you've coated your denim front to back, you'll need a hair blower. Blow dry the wax as you flatten the wax onto your denim for absorbtion. Again, do this in strokes. You'll then notice patches you can touch up on.
3. Store your denim in a cool dry place (hung) and leave it to cure for 24 hours.
post your results via twitter and instagram - @getplenty or #getplenty