E-Commerce Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Customer Service Representative plays an essential role within the E-Commerce team and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers by providing exceptional customer support from placing an order to order fulfillment. As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers - it is critical that you help provide them with a predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
The E-Commerce Customer Service Representative exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Day to Day:
- Provide exceptional customer support via email, live chat messages, phone calls
- Have a strong sense of product knowledge to help customers with sizing and order questions
- Help with processing online orders and returns
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- A compassionate listener with problem solving skills and a drive for results
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with ecommerce and/or retail-oriented environments
- Hourly, Full-Time (Monday - Saturday availability)
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.