E-Commerce Customer Service Representative
Your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers by providing exceptional customer support from placing an order to order fulfillment. As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers - it is critical that you help provide them with a predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. A teammate exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Day to Day:
- Provide exceptional customer support via email, phone calls
- Guide and process customer orders, exchanges, returns
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- A compassionate listener with problem solving skills and a drive for results
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with ecommerce and retail-oriented environments
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.