Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Specialist plays an essential role within the E-Commerce team and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be processing online orders, coordinating merchandise pulls, and assisting our customers by providing exceptional customer support from placing an order to order fulfillment and returns.
The E-Commerce Specialist exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, and thrives in a quick paced environment while being able to work independently on tasks as well as collaboratively with the team.
Day to Day:
- Process online orders and returns
- Providing customers with compassionate and timely resolutions to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude and upholding store policies
- Help with product upload, writing copy for item descriptions
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a keen eye for details
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with Google Sheets, Shopify, ShipStation an asset
Full-Time position at our Vancouver office (Monday - Friday + flexibility for weekends during promotions)
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.