eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Customer Service Representative plays an essential role within the eCommerce team and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers by providing exceptional customer support from placing an order to order fulfillment. As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers - it is critical that you help provide them with a predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
The eCommerce Customer Service Representative exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Day to Day:
- Provide exceptional customer support via email, live chat messages, phone calls
- Have a strong sense of product knowledge to help customers with sizing and order questions
- Help with processing online orders and returns
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- A compassionate listener with problem solving skills and a drive for results
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with ecommerce and/or retail-oriented environments
- Hourly, Full-Time or Part-Time (weekday/flexible availability)
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.