Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Specialist plays an essential role within the eCommerce team and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be processing online orders, coordinating merchandise pulls, and assisting our customers by providing exceptional customer support from placing an order to order fulfillment and returns.
The eCommerce Specialist exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, and thrives in a quick paced environment while being able to work independently on tasks as well as collaboratively with the team.
Day to Day:
- Process online orders and returns
- Providing customers with compassionate and timely resolutions to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude and upholding store policies
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a keen eye for details
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with Google Sheets, Shopify, ShipStation an asset
- Hourly, Full-Time or Part-Time (weekday/flexible availability)
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.