Inventory Control Specialist
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, the Inventory Control Specialist plays an essential role within the Inventory and Warehouse teams and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be overseeing inventory control - keeping detailed records of any changes in inventory or production, inspecting inventory and organizing the warehouse for accurate and efficient product pulls.
The Inventory Control Specialist exhibits strong organizational and logistical skills, communication and the ability to deliver practical solutions. This individual thrives in a quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Day to Day:
- Conduct daily counts and processing of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Split, pull, and transfer inventory accurately for weekly store transfers
- Help E-Commerce team with order pulls
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- Organized and efficient with an analytical skillset
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Experience with inventory control and logistics
- Hourly, Full-Time (Monday - Saturday availability)
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.