Manager in Training: Visual Manager
The Visual Manager has an eye for detail and is committed to maintaining store standards by using their creativity and eye for detail while finding inspiration outside of the box. They are a problem solver geared towards successful visual execution to support an inviting and engaging atmosphere for our customers by way of merchandising, displays, and mannequins.
Day to Day:
- Work with the District Visual Merchandiser to uphold store standards and company image
- Support the sales team through mannequin outfitting, displays, and proper replenishment
- Bring fresh and creative ideas to enhance the store image and customer experience
- Self-motivated with special attention to detail and driven towards results
- Aware of current fashion and home décor trends
- Familiar with the brands, customer base, and surrounding environment
- Experience with visual merchandising
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.