Manager in Training - Assistant Manager (Full Time)
The Assistant Store Manager is a natural planner and organizer with an eye for detail. Working with the Store Manager, they will motivate and energize the team to set and exceed store and company goals. They will also be in charge of store operations by keeping track of stock and inventory.
Day to Day:
- Use your exceptional communication skills and friendly personality to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Motivate and inspire your team to meet and maximize sales goals
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- A natural leader with great individual style
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Passionate, enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Minimum two years of retail management or similar experience
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.