Assistant Store Manager
Determined and driven, you know the vibe.
At Plenty each of us is part of an eco-system – valuable members of an intricately beautiful, culture creating community.
We foster camaraderie, belonging, acceptance.
We believe creativity inspires authenticity.
We hold a deep respect for each person’s value and inherent worth.
An Assistant Store Manager is a natural leader representing Plenty’s values and beliefs through daily interactions with customers and community members. They are friendly, organized, and have a passion for style.
Day to Day
- Supervising and training Stylists to build relationships within the Plenty community to meet and maximize sales goals
- Providing superior product knowledge, empathetic listening, and creative styling solutions as pillars of exceptional customer service
- Assisting with the opening and closing of the store
- Ensuring store and brand standards throughout the store and stock areas
- Greeting, answering questions, operating POS (point of sales) systems
- Providing leadership support as part of the Management team
- A natural leader with great individual style
- Familiar with products and customer base with a sales driven mindset
- Enthusiastic and positive with a focus on detail and organization
- Team player willing to contribute and take initiative to achieve goals
- Minimum 2 years of retail management or similar experience
- Looking for a company with similar values to grow with
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.