You’ve got a knack for organization, and a passion for fashion.
At Plenty each of us is part of an eco-system – valuable members of an intricately beautiful, culture creating community.
We foster camaraderie, belonging, acceptance.
We believe creativity inspires authenticity.
We hold a deep respect for each person’s value and inherent worth.
A Stock Manager is an organized and detail-oriented individual. They represent Plenty’s values and beliefs through daily interactions with customers and community members. They are able to prioritize, problem solve, and have a passion for style.
Day to Day
- Receiving shipments and organizing stock
- Tracking and monitoring inventory and replenishment
- Maintaining organization and appearance throughout the store and stock areas
- Building relationships within the Plenty community by providing exceptional customer service
- Achieving sales goals through superior product knowledge, empathetic listening, and by providing creative styling solutions
- Assisting with the opening and closing of the store
- Greeting, answering questions, operating POS (point of sales) systems
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided by Stylists
- Providing leadership support as part of the Management team
- Highly organized and focused with a sharp eye for details
- Ability to prioritize the replenishment of new and top-selling items
- Enthusiastic and positive with a willingness to learn
- Team player willing to contribute and take initiative to achieve goals
- Retail and leadership experience an asset
- Looking for a company with similar values to grow with
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.