Manager in Training: Stock Manager
A Stock Manager will ensure the back of house is organized and receive shipments in a timely and efficient manner. They will have a keen eye for detail and work with the team to receive, unpack and replenish product to create a great customer experience.
Day to Day:
- Work with the MIT – Visual Manager to uphold store appearance and stock replenishment
- Lead the team to receive shipments and have a quick turnaround
- Balance customer service with tasking
- Organized and focused with the ability to multitask
- Aware of Loss Prevention techniques and inventory control
- Familiar with products and able to prioritize the replenishment of new and top-selling items
- Stock receiving and retail experience is an asset
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.