aka: the heart of it all.
At Plenty each of us is part of an eco-system – valuable members of an intricately beautiful, culture creating community.
We foster camaraderie, belonging, acceptance.
We believe creativity inspires authenticity.
We hold a deep respect for each person’s value and inherent worth.
The Store Manager is the heart that can inspire and motivate their team. They set and hold the standard and see the bigger picture of managing a store while balancing the needs of a team alongside the goals of the company.
Day to Day
- Motivating and leading the team to achieve sales goals and ensure consistent and exceptional customer service
- Recruiting and training qualified employees to develop talent and build relationships within the Plenty community
- Providing superior product knowledge, empathetic listening, and creative styling solutions as pillars of exceptional customer service
- Opening and closing of the store
- Ensuring store and brand standards throughout the store and stock areas
- Greeting, answering questions, operating POS (point of sales) systems
- A natural leader with great individual style ready to lead with passion, enthusiasm and warmth
- Reliable, efficient, and flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented with a strong voice and open mind
- Familiar with products and customer base with a sales driven mindset
- Minimum 2 years of retail management or similar experience
- Looking for a company with similar values to grow with
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.