Brains and brawn – you’ve got it all.
At Plenty each of us is part of an eco-system – valuable members of an intricately beautiful, culture creating community.
We foster camaraderie, belonging, acceptance.
We believe creativity inspires authenticity.
We hold a deep respect for each person’s value and inherent worth.
A Warehouse Receiver is integral to the warehouse and inventory team with their organizational skills and focused mindset. They represent Plenty’s values and beliefs through their daily interactions with the community and company.
Day to Day
- Receive shipments from manufacturers and wholesalers
- Sort, split, and pick stock for store distribution
- Ensure accurate quantities of product are received and distributed
- Keep record of inbound and outbound shipments
- Fill stock replenishment orders
- Safely and efficiently navigate the warehouse
- Maintain stock and warehouse organization
- Physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry items or boxes up to 50 lbs
- Well organized and able to multitask
- Attentive to detail with strong communication skills
- Team player willing to contribute and take initiative to achieve goals
- Looking for a company with similar values to grow with
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.