The E-Commerce Manager plays an essential leadership role within the E-Commerce team and the company at large. Your primary responsibilities will be setting and delivering Plenty's e-commerce strategy - focusing on traffic generation, conversion, and customer retention.
The person for this role exhibits a strong self-starter mentality, excels at leading a team with clear communication, thrives in a quick paced and collaborative environment, and is a strategic, sales-driven thinker.
Day to Day:
- Driving sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Supervising order fulfillment and using best practices to increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure positive customer interactions and resolutions by working with customer service representatives
- Proactively helping team by identifying and completing daily tasks
- Providing insights on e-commerce, customer, shopping trends to support assortment selection
- Uphold Plenty’s image through maintaining regulated policies
- You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks
- You have a self-starter mentality and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A compassionate listener with problem solving skills and a drive for results
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as be flexible in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiar with the company and product with a willingness to learn
- Equipped with retail know-how and street smarts
- Experience with ecommerce and/or retail-oriented environments
- Full Time, Salary
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.